The connected.govt.nz or tuhono.govt.nz (the ‘site’) does not require the collection, use or sharing of your personal information.
Websites that we provide links to may require you to provide personal information - please read the Privacy Statements on those sites before providing your personal details.
The information Google Analytics collects includes:
- the first three parts of the IP address of the device
- the pages accessed on our site and the links clicked on
- the date and time the site was visited
- the referring site, if any, through which you clicked through to this site
- the operating system on your device, for example, Windows 10 or Apple iOS
- the type of web browser used, for example, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- other incidental information such as screen resolution and the language setting used.
How Google uses data when you use their partners’ sites or apps can be found at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ (external site)
We also use Swiftype to collect details about what people search for on our site. It collects cookies and usage data. The Swiftype privacy statement can be found at https://www.elastic.co/legal/product-privacy-statement (external site)